About Me

Hello my Name is Jilliane Deo and I am 9 years old and in year 5 under Miss Tumahai’s class.My birthday is on August 29 2014. I have 4 people in my family. I have one older sister who is 14 years old and my mum is 43 while my dad is 44.My whole family lives in the Philippines except for my parents, me and my sister. I am from Tacloban and Manila in the Philippines but I was born and raised in Doha, Qatar. I moved to New Zealand in early October of 2022 and ever since then I went to school in Point England School. Drawing is my favourite thing to do in my free time . At home I have a collection of different lego sets I build. Some are architecture and most are cars. My favourite colour is white and I would like to be  a doctor one day. My older sister is teaching me some piano and I know just the chorus of a song. I can cook some food which are French toast,Boiled egg,sunny side up egg,scrambled egg,Chicken Alfredo and champorado (Filipino delicacy) This is the end of my About me. Thank you for taking the time to read my About me and making it all the way to the end, I really enjoyed making this so I hope you enjoyed it as well!